Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This Could Only Happen to Me


So I was walking through Target today and when I passed the Harlequin books I saw a title that made me laugh. "The Italian Billionaire's Secret Love-Child" Then I looked at the picture and laughed out loud even more. Turns out that the "Italian Billionare" is none other than my friend Julian. I am going to go out on a limb and say not many people can say their friend is on the cover of a Harlequin romance novel. This could only happen to me!

4 comments:

mamaw said...

Julian is showing up everywhere these days,and we love it.
I am always thrilled when I see one of CJ's covers on the book stands. I just pinch myself because that handsome man is my friend.

Ironeyes said...

Small world.

MarianneLaCroix said...

LOL!!! I can't believe you could TELL it was him.

Cher Gorman said...

Oh, that is too cool, Annmarie!

Cher