Saturday, March 25, 2006

Can It Get Any Better?

Today has been such an awesome day for me! Knight of Her Dreams comes out at Silk's Vault tonight and I am so excited about this book! Then I received an incredible review for Eros' Arrow that just thrilled me to death at enchanted ramblings. (6 out of 6 wands!) This is my best review for anything I've written...I wonder if it was the luck of the Andrei? Then I was sent my first cover for Venus for the Sexy Confession What a Knight!

I am flying high today and totally happy with the world!

take care,

Annmarie

1 comment:

Trista Bane said...

I'm so happy for you! Six wands?! That's awesome, Annmarie! And, speaking of Andrei, if you get a chance scoot over to my blog (the Rivendell one) and check out his interview!

Hugs,

And may next week be as wonderful as this!